Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 9th


This day we spent driving back to Kingaroy from the coast.  On the way back we came across the biggest outdoor fast gocart track I have ever seen, so I had to give it a go.  They let you drive for 1/2 hour.  Quite a long time I reckon.  They also had a kiddie course with tandem seats I took Cooper on.  I am pretty sure he was thoroughly convinced that he was the one doing the steering.  Also on the way home we stopped at this indoor/outdoor mall overlooking a canal that they had these inflatable balls on the water that kids could get in so Cooper had a try at that as well.
 What is this really?  I don’t know what name to give this?
 Seriousy how dangerous do they expect these gocarts for kids to be at 10 mph?
 Is  that Cooper or Speed Racer?
Rob taking off...

No comments:

Post a Comment